View All Costco JobsCostco Wholesale
- Scales and combines ingredients using power equipment to prepare various types of baked goods. Rolls, cuts and shapes products.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidelines as it refers to proper cleaning and sanitation of all equipment required by this position.
- Uses and monitors proofbox, setting of temperature, humidity and timers.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Assists with other bakery duties as needed.
- Uses and monitors gas fired rack ovens, setting temperature and timers. Uses oven mitts to remove baked rack of product for cooling.
- Produces, dates and stores ingredients and product for next day use.
- Completes and complies with all company policies of Quality Assurance, Food Safety certification, and all safety training required by warehouse and department.
- Uses Formula Book, Scaling and Yield Sheets, Production Bench Manual, Proof Box Sheet, Oven Time and Temperature Sheet.
- Refers to and follows production sheets for Order of Production.
- Uses production thermometers, dough divider, scales, knives, spatulas, safety ladder and scissors when preparing various scratch and frozen items.
- Education/Training: Apprenticeship or Trade School preferred.
- Experience: Bakery experience required
Company: Costco Wholesale
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Preston, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A