View All Cox JobsCox Communications
Of course, as a Cox Business Senior Account Executive, you’ll do a lot of selling. From cloud solutions and managed services to digital video and internet, you’ll work with a robust portfolio. You’ll negotiate pricing, products, and promos, create and deliver product presentations, and hit your sales goals out of the proverbial park. You’ll have a quota tied to a lucrative commission plan, so your earnings are in your hands.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and overall objectives.
- Create, qualify and close sales opportunities based on sales metrics, which include customer fit and success criteria
- Maintain the highest ethical sales practices, while following company standards.
- Own the customer experience. Think and act in ways that put our customers first and exceed their expectations.
- Build a high-volume sales pipeline through prospecting and relationship building.
- Develop and maintain sales plans, forecast data and customer database.
- Brainstorm with leadership on ways to increase sales and outsell the competition.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to determine the right solutions to meet customers’ needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years successful B2B outside sales experience, preferred with quotas and cold calling.
- Knowledge of local telecom market, local contacts.
- Successful track record of meeting & exceeding sales goals.
- Experience in selling managed cloud services
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- 3+ years telecommunications or technology sales experience.
- BS/BA in related discipline.
- 5+ years of related sales experience; 3+ if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Company: Cox Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A