View All Cox JobsCox Communications
We’re Cox Communications, part of the Cox family of businesses. We built our business and our brand on the notion of connections, with our customers and with our employees. We’re on a quest for a full-time Call Center Customer Experience Associate – Work From Home who shares our passion for connectivity. This is a person who has some flexibility and is open to working a non-traditional schedule.
- You’ll be a real-time troubleshooter for customers in need, helping them get their heads around their equipment and how to use it. From changing passwords to setting DVRs, you’ll help them navigate challenges with clarity and professionalism. No IT degree required, just a passion for helping customers.
- You’ll strive to resolve issues on the first call, ensuring our customers never get lost in a frustrating call transfer maze. You’ll also provide world-class service by selling them solutions that enrich their experiences.
- And speaking of customer experiences, you’ll totally own that. That means you’ll be expected to think and act in ways that put our customers first, exceeding their expectations with world-class customer service.
- 6 months experience providing customer service or selling products and services
- High school diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer service role, not necessarily specific to call centers
- 6+ months of experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- Live within an area of the Hampton Roads and surrounding communities where Cox Communication services are available
- You must live within the Hampton Roads and surrounding communities
- You must have high-speed internet connection available in your home
- 6+ months of experience troubleshooting basic hardware, software, and/or connectivity issues
- Keen aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
Company: Cox Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A