Website Cracker Barrel
Cracker Barrel is seeking a Catering Sales Manager, for the Tampa, FL market, to join our Off-Premises team. This partner must have a passion for the brand and desire to improve the catering and off-premises experience for guests and operators. They will embody our mission of “Pleasing People” by delivering excellence in everything they do. Through a strategic approach, this partner will be responsible in building and maintaining new business generated through direct sales efforts, events, networking, advertising, and social media.
- Building strong business relationships by consistently delivering a high level of service to both internal and external partners.
- Support other sales team members – stepping in to assist in duties as appropriate.
- Attend weekly DM/RVP calls.
- Utilize Salesforce (CRM) to document all account activity and guest interactions.
- Consistently maintain an active pipeline of prospects that is aligned with his/her target.
- Execute a marketing strategy and vision for Cracker Barrel Catering business to capture the maximum amount of revenue and meet/exceed catering sales goals within an assigned market.
- Answer customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop targeted sales plans monthly to achieve catering sales goals in coordination with leadership.
- Superior time management skills to ensure success managing field visits in conjunction with daily sales activities.
- Eager to learn new things and is adaptable to change.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our catering menu offerings, systems, products, and procedures.
- Assist with selling and implementing catering promotions.
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain passing MVR checks.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations and/or food and beverage sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends
- Excellent team-building and motivational skills to be applied through leadership to build strong relationships with guests and staff.
- Excellent social intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and can quickly adapt to CRM and ordering software.
- Some travel is required.
Company: Cracker Barrel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A