View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained. Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s leaves happy.
- Delegates restaurant and equipment cleaning.
- Directs weekly and monthly odd jobs to team assigning them to daily deployment sheet.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader using the management training checklist.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following system standards for uniforms and appearance.
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows and encourages team to follow all restaurant policies and procedures.
- Checks e-mail and extranet twice daily during each shift and responds as necessary.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team effectively.
- Help identify and develop candidates for the crew chief position.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels accurately, based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, rotation of inventory and tempering sheet is maintained.
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product rotation.
- Completes end-of-the month inventory procedures accurately.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person’s qualifications and will reflect present market for a person of similar responsibilities.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A