View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Our managers oversee it all, ensuring every True Blue Crew member moves in sync and every guest leaves happy. They build and lead great shifts, empower team members to grow their skillsets and maintain a positive attitude throughout the restaurant. If you’re a natural leader who can rally a team to be its best, we’d love to have you behind our counter.
- Turn off alarm system and night lights.
- Turn on fryer hoods and fryer vats. Remove fryer covers if applicable.
- Wash with hot water and dish detergent in large sink or spray clean.
- Check restaurant security.
- Wipe stainless hoods with stainless steel cleaner and paper towel.
- Replace filters.
- Remove grill and fryer exhaust hood filters
- Heating or air conditioning, if not automatic
- Arrive at the restaurant
- Wipe “out” stainless hoods and drip pan with hot water and sanitizer; wipe dry with a cloth.
- Front-line counter and kitchen lights
- Assess maintenance and security from close.
- Rinse entire grill with water.
- Clean grill and grill area
- Recommended routine preventive maintenance: Keep the flue in back plate underneath side clean by the grease trough on Keating grills to prevent grill fires.
- Put truck order away
- Use a scrub pad if needed. (Only on back plate of grill never on grill surface.)
- Always rotate stock so new items are placed behind the older items following the First In, First Out method of stock rotation.
- Wipe front stainless steel clean using stainless steel cleaner and a dry cloth.
- Wipe wall area.
- Empty grease trap. Clean in three compartment sink and replace in grill.
- Pour water over cool grill.
- Scrub grill with heavy bristled brush, moving in circular motions.
- Sprinkle grill cleanser over grill and let soak.
- Squeegee all water into grease trap.
- Wipe entire area with paper towels.
- Note: Re-light pilot before opening.
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A