View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Has a genuine desire to provide personalized guest service to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
- Reports to each shift in a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform. Maintains a neat, well groomed appearance including personal hygiene, hair restraint and jewelry restrictions.
- Reports to each shift on time. Is considered by peers as reliable and dependable.
- Follows established restaurant practices and procedures.
- Performs primary and secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Performs any other miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Committed to teamwork demonstrating integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and managers. Displays a can-do attitude that makes the difference between a great shift and an okay shift.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Consistently provides friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality. Handles guest comments promptly and courteously with the ability to empathize, sympathize and educate.
- Walks fast paced during shifts
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Frequently
- Bends, reaches and stoops
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Rarely
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Stands for long periods of time without sitting
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A