View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Provides personalized, exceptional guest service ensuring that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
- Answers the telephone courteously and professionally, within three rings.
- Performs back-up support accurately and timely after secondary responsibilities are accomplished.
- Assists guests with product knowledge and promotional information upon request accurately.
- Demonstrates proper food safety practices by accurately completing the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Performs primary position responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Assists with odd job responsibilities timely, upon manager on duty (M.O.D.) request.
- Demonstrates proper personal hygiene and food safety practices consistently.
- Attends all team member meetings.
- Consistently provides excellent guest service and hospitality.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Prepares quality products while maintaining: portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Handles guest comments promptly and courteously.
- Performs secondary position responsibilities timely and accurately, after the primary duties are accomplished.
- Maintains a neat, well-groomed uniformed appearance.
- Follows restaurant policy on attendance, respectful conduct of team members and all other policies consistently.
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Handling Constantly
- Reading and writing skills required
- Walk Constantly
- Stand Constantly
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Flexible schedule
- Sit Occasionally
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A