View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according to the current marketing campaign.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Directs weekly and monthly odd jobs to team assigning them to daily deployment sheet.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following system standards for uniforms and appearance.
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader using the management training checklist.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Sit Occasionally
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A