View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team effectively.
- Help identify and develop candidates for the crew chief position.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels accurately, based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, rotation of inventory and tempering sheet is maintained.
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according to the current marketing campaign.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader using the management training checklist.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Stand Constantly
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A