View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Leads management team by providing guidance, direction, and opportunity to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy. Responsible for the operational and financial success of restaurant
- Supervises the hiring and orientation of all team members.
- Maintains and supports risk management team in implementation of safety standards that apply to Culver’s hazard communication program and overall team and guest safety and health.
- Evaluates management performance annually and supervises bi-annual team member performance appraisals.**
- Ensures Effective training and demonstration of food safety practices.
- Leads team to increase business sales and net profit to meet the annual budget while attaining the mission.
- Maintains controllable costs based on system averages.
- Ensures product quality and portion control to meet system standards.
- Ensures daily restaurant tours have been performed before and after each shift.
- Schedules a minimum of four team member meetings on an annual basis to keep team informed on system changes and/or developments. Uses these meetings to ensure the system standards of quality and guest service are consistently maintained.
- Ensures the cleaning, organizing, maintaining and follow-up of restaurant and grounds using visitation and full field reports.
- Consistently maintains excellence in guest relations including prompt follow up on guest comment cards.
- Supervises to ensure guests consistently receive quality product in five minutes for in house and four minutes for drive-thru. Supervises routine service time checks to ensure this is accomplished.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of equipment and repairs.
- Maintains timely and effective communication among team members concerning restaurant information.
- Ensures consistent uniform and appearance standards of team members.
- Supervises the initial, as well as ongoing training and development of all team members according to procedures.
- Ensures completion and daily follow-up of weekly schedule and daily deployment based on budget forecasts to meet system labor percentages.
- Ensures the preparation and review of daily summary report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Coaches and mentors all team members providing incidence documentation as necessary.
- Ensures accurate preparation of weekly operations report based on the daily summary report.
- Ensures the completion and documentation of food temperatures and product rotation as described in the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and Product Rotation Report.
- Develops the management skills of the management team.
- Maintains and controls product inventory according to business needs.
- EXPERIENCE: Five years experience in a supervisory position. Certified in-store trainer in all areas.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person’s qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of similar responsibilities.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified in a national food safety program.
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A