View All Culver's JobsCulver's Restaurants
Runs shifts efficiently and continually motivates team members to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver’s® leaves happy.
- Ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
- Ensures team practices proper personal hygiene and demonstrates food safety practices.
- Monitors daily inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily deposits.
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service and restaurant cleanliness meet Culver’s standards.
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours effectively.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments “the Culver’s way.”
- Assists team members with mis-punches, voids, discounts, and other managerial POS functions.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Assigns and follows up on weekly and monthly “odd jobs” to team.
- Ensures proper product waste documenting on every shift.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurants positions.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Trains team effectively on all restaurant positions.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver’s hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude
- Administers team member breaks according to federal and state legal requirements.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Ensures shelf life, First In-First Out method of inventory rotation and tempering sheet is maintained accurately.
- Demonstrates proper product quality control, presentation and hold times.
- Handling Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Stand Constantly
Company: Culver’s Restaurants
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A