Website Dairy Queen
We strive to create positive memories for all our fans so we are looking for positive, energetic employees who are passionate about the Dairy Queen® brand and delivering exceptional customer (fan) service. Management roles at Dairy Queen are responsible for managing dining room and kitchen functions while motivating the team to deliver an excellent fan experience. Applicants should be eager to lead, do things right, be accountable, have ownership in what they do, and be able to create smiles and stories for our fans. If you are a management professional who is looking take on a fun and rewarding new challenge, join our team! Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you want more out of your career, Dairy Queen is the right place!
- Attract new Fans and increase restaurant sales by developing and implementing local, regional and national marketing promotions and activities, including advertising, public and community relations programs, identifying and evaluating local competitors’ store marketing, evaluating program results, identifying and tracking changing consumer demands
- Ensure that Food Safety is the top training priority in store operations; role model and enforce safe food handling practices
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, setting each scheduled shift up for success
- Strive to exceed fan expectations and deliver fan first service through timely and quality service
- Hire, train, coach and develop the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team
- Develop the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner and manage restaurant profit & loss to optimize sales and profit
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and team members
- Calmly solve fan concerns and embrace Dairy Queen’s service recovery standards
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome fans to the Dairy Queen brand
- Be an ambassador of the Dairy Queen brand and be professional in every aspect of performance
- Create and maintain a positive, safe, clean, and inviting environment for fans and team members
- Meet or exceed Dairy Queen brand standards with competency in inventory and cash controls
- Ability to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Strong hospitality and customer service skills
- Excellent track record of coaching and developing employees
- Must be ServSafe® certifiable
- Strong knowledge and application of safe food handling practices
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable standing for entire shift and able to lift 50 pounds
- Minimum 3-5 years of restaurant management experience, with responsibility for restaurant profit and loss; previous quick service restaurant experience strongly preferred.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well under pressure packed situations while maintaining a great attitude
- Proven track record of effectively managing COGS and labor
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A