View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
Our Captain position ensures Guests’ initial impressions with Dave & Buster’s are positive and welcoming. The Captain’s position requires a strong communicator who will guide our Guests through their Midway, retail, game rental and dining experiences. Our Captains also act as an initial point of contact in the enforcement of house policies and maintaining the safety and security of the unit.
- Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the Viewpoint and Midway areas.
- Assists with the set up and break down of special events functions as directed by management.
- Assists in the rental of Billiards and Shuffleboards, maintaining and resetting the area after each use.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members and Managers.
- Assists in the cleanliness and organization of the rental equipment. Ensures all billiard supplies are stocked, properly cleaned and maintained to maximize costs and decrease loss.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, assisting Guests with all requests and answers questions as needed.
- Acts as an initial point of contact in matters concerning safety and security in all areas: front door, Viewpoints, Midway, bar areas, kitchen and back of house areas, dining areas, private event rooms and restrooms.
- Competently diffuses difficult Guest situations while protecting the integrity and safety of our staff, building and house policies.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Work in environments with both hot and cold temperatures such as freezers and around cooking equipment.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A