View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
The line cook position is responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for our Guests through the preparation and presentation of our menu. The line cook is also responsible for the correct handling and preparation of all food items to ensure our Guests’ safety at all times.
- Prepares and sells food that meets all food quality indicators and prepared to Guest expectations.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Cleaning and maintenance of all kitchen mats, floors, walls and drains.
- Ensures that all products are stored properly in the correct location at the appropriate levels at all times.
- Sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Empties kitchen trash and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Controls costs by following prep sheets as designed to ensure the freshest product is served and eliminate waste.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
- Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by recipe and to specification.
- Responsible for station maintenance, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
- Lift and carry 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A