View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators, and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest traffic and promote sales.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and storage areas.
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
- Assists Guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Work off an extension ladder.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A