View All Dave & Buster's Jobs Dave & Buster's Inc.
Our front desk and host position ensures Guests’ initial impressions with Dave & Buster’s are positive and welcoming. The front desk/host positions require a strong communicator who will guide our Guests through their retail, game rental and dining experiences.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business dictates
- Completes “To Go” order transactions for Guests and ensures accuracy.
- Sells merchandise from the Front Desk, if applicable.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant, retail, or cashier experience preferred, but not required.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, greeting Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while coordinating game rentals, merchandise sales, and telephones. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple Guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Manages wait times and communicates information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Delivers silverware as Guests are seated.
- Makes timely and accurate calculations of bill transactions.
- Greets and assists Guests efficiently and with a smile while processing transactions.
- Is responsible for the reconciliation of any monies from their banks.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies.
- Brings all areas up to standard.
- Discusses problem areas with Manager
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A