View All Dave & Buster's JobsDave & Buster's Inc.
The Dishwasher position is vital to the overall cleanliness of the building and safety of our Guests and staff. Our Dishwasher staff is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and properly storing all dishes, flatware, utensils and kitchenware.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Empties all trash in the kitchen and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen pots, pans and utensils.
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Assists the other kitchen staff members with pressure point relief during the shift as needed.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Assists with line maintenance, sweeping and clearing dirty dishes.
- Carefully handles all glassware and dishware to eliminate breakage.
- Carefully sorts all dishware and flatware to ensure none are lost or disposed of.
- Cleans and sanitizes all dishware, flatware and glassware.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Assists with some prep and banquet items as directly by management.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
Company: Dave & Buster’s Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A