- Our Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) play a vital role for our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of the patients in the dialysis center.
- If you haven’t considered Healthcare before, read on as we think that you should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.
- Building long-term relationships with your patients who are suffering from end stage renal disease and are receiving treatment on average 3 times/week.
- Team. Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership.
- PCTs work under the supervision of a RN.
- Technician Duties. To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Please note you will have exposure to blood and needles.
- Patient Care. Spending the majority of your day in direct one-on-one patient care to provide safe, comfortable and hygienic dialysis treatment. Our PCTs care for up to 4 patients at a time.
Qualification & Experience:
- Training and Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Previous direct patient care experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be comfortable working around blood and needles
- Willingness to work long hours (most shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet.
- Stable job history that demonstrate ability to commit to company and role
- Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A