View All Delta Airlines Jobs Delta Air Lines
The Pacific Pricing Strategy team is hiring a Senior Analyst (Grade 6) position that will focus on improving our pricing strategies across channels. Pricing in the Pacific is a complex and competitive discipline and we are looking for someone to help optimize our revenue and tell this story.
This position’s responsibilities will include creating and executing on pricing strategies across various channels, inclusive of pricing on Delta.com and key agency pricing.
In this role you’ll work both cross commercially with partners in Sales and within Revenue Management as we coordinate execution of strategies with teams in Inventory and Retail Pricing.
The ability to quickly analyze trends at a granular level and evaluate competitive intelligence is critical to the role along with effective communication. This role will also have interaction with our partners at Korean Air as we continue to build closer pricing partnerships with our JV partner.
- Must seek challenging analytical work and must possess the ability to communicate detailed analytical findings through oral and written means to all levels of management.
- Some international travel required (post-COVID).
- Must practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Candidate must have superior quantitative/analytical, leadership, and organizational skills and must possess an ability to work well with other commercial areas in a collaborative nature.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficiency in Hyperion/Brio highly desired, as well as a working knowledge of commercial data sources such as RPAD, FPS, DB1B, MIDT, FMS, etc.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership, initiative, be a team player and will possess a strong Revenue Management, Sales, or commercial knowledge base.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or related field or 5 years of relevant experience preferred.MBA or MS in a quantitative discipline preferred
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A