View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
The Lead IT Auditor is a member of Delta Corporate Audit’s Technology practice.
- Follow-up on finding recommendations to management and participate in recommendation tracking for discussion with senior management and the Audit Committee.
- Writing quality and accurate reports that highlights findings, conclusions, and recommendations;
- Planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements over Delta’s technology environment;
- Completing data security audits and ad-hoc projects upon request;
- Utilizing data analysis tools and languages (e.g., SQL, Tableau, SAS, etc.) to streamline or automate common audit tasks, to support IT and business-related audits, and to conduct forensic investigations; and,
- Coordinating regulatory based technology reviews (i.e., PCI/PII/SOX);
- Auditing IT systems throughout Delta and subsidiaries;
- Preparing work papers to adequately document audit work performed to support testing results;
- A strong foundational understanding of data, analytics, and the impact of technology within a global enterprise.
- Willingness to learn audit methodology, documentation, and reporting standards.Audit preparation software knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, or other common business applications;
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Embrace diverse people, thinking and styles
- Solid understanding of internal controls, process, and risk analysis.
- Ability to effectively manage time and productivity with competing priorities in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, interactive, results-oriented team environment;
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A