Website Delta Air Lines
As a Cargo Customer Service Agent, you will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that our customers’ baggage and cargo arrive safely and on time to drive a positive customer experience. At Delta, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Cargo Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
- Safely operate ground support equipment such as tugs, forklifts and tow tractors.
- Subject to flexible work shift, including working weekends and holidays.
- Subject to working in inclement weather.
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures while performing under time constraints.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency.
- Must be able to obtain and hold an airport badge with a customs seal.
- Ability to occasionally lift bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
- Pass a post offer pre-employment drug test.
- Pass an extensive post offer pre-employment background check, including finger printing and a criminal history record check required by federal law.
- Ability to frequently lift bags or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds.
- Pass a physical ability test.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A