View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
Airport Customer Service is seeking a leader who has demonstrated operational experience, proven leadership skills, and possesses a high level of accountability for achieving operational results. Primary Functions Strategic and tactical execution of airport operations within the area of responsibility.
- Works with team members to develop specific behaviors, skills or knowledge needed to ensure sustained performance and to prepare for success in new responsibilities.
- Responsible for the leadership and implementation of safety initiatives, on-time operational performance, IROP management and recovery plans along with other strategic initiatives.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being and achieves the operational and financial objectives of the business.
- Develops strategic plans which includes strategy development, plan development and execution.
- Makes actionable recommendations based on the data, and prioritizes improvements based on their ability to drive ROI, monitor fixes and follow thru on post implementation results. Responsible for development and execution of both the operating and capital plans for the given area of responsibility and further responsible for achieving those financial objectives.
Must embrace continuous improvement.
- Leads through demonstration of Delta’s core values as outlined in Rules of the Road. Communicates a compelling view of the organization’s purpose and value in a way that helps others understand the importance and impact of their contributions; advocates for others.
- Responsible for providing leadership to direct reports supporting teams and the operation.
- Should be a demonstrated self-starter who is action oriented and proven as capable to manage a complex day-to-day operation.
- Must to able to anticipate roadblocks and plan appropriately to mitigate risks.
- Must possess excellent critical thinking and decision quality abilities.
- Must step up to conflicts and be skilled at finding common ground in order to obtain cooperation from others.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of relevant experience.
- High school education or GED equivalent
- Must have demonstrated skills and abilities to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization (frontline to executives) using a variety of tools ranging from Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security of self and others the priority
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A