View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
The Human Resources Manager, role is responsible for human resources field support for an assigned client group at Delta Air Lines, Inc. The HR Manager acts as a strategic business partner for clients throughout the United States. The role is responsible for ensuring the effective and consistent delivery of human resources services including coaching/counseling employees and management, sourcing and selection, performance management programs, organizational effectiveness, compensation and providing Human Resources leadership.
- This position is also responsible for developing relationships with individuals, employee groups and leaders of the business to communicate company policies/programs/procedures while providing leadership around organizational change, process consultation and organizational development.
- Executing service delivery systems
- Creating integrated solutions to business problems or issues
- The HR Manager roles is central in imparting HR expertise to management personnel and influencing clients based on company policy, focuses on positive employee relations and applicable laws.
- Anticipating and meeting client needs
- Acting as an employee and company advocate that can balance decision making appropriately.
- The HR Manager often serves as project lead/representative for corporate projects, managing timelines, and working with cross-divisional teams and develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Should be able to balance multiple priorities, work under pressure with complex issues within established time constraints, meet deadlines and objectives.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency and 5-10 years of HR Manager Experience supporting a business unit (or equivalent years of experience) is required.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time with some overnight travel included.
- Must have the ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of all and more specific HR technical competence in at least three of the following HR disciplines: compensation, benefits, employment, employee/labor relations, training/development, EEO, and organizational development.
- Should have effective platform/presentation skills, be a successful problem solver,
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, strong management presence, adaptability and have the ability to work successfully across business unit lines and at all levels.
- Should be able to think strategically, lead and influence decision making and be able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A