Website Delta Air Lines
The Security Analyst – Archer Developer, is an instrumental role in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance team here at Delta. This role would be responsible for the design and development of process workflow and user interface for the Archer platform.
This is a people-focused position with an opportunity to create new processes and solutions within an existing mature Governance, Risk, and Compliance organization help to help protect the information our customers, employees and business partners entrust to our care.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendation for solution analysis, design, and implementation.
- Debug complex Archer configuration issues.
- Design and develop modules within RSA Archer platform including layout, workflow, reporting notifications, questionnaires, access control, packaging, etc.
- Work with project manager in planning and estimating throughout the complete development life cycle. Identify and evaluate alternatives and present the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Provide effort estimates based on the business requirements. Provide user training and facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Design and develop Archer applications based on technical requirements using SDLC concepts and agile methodology.
- Develop RSA Archer GRC data integration flows and data driven events to from other systems as needed. Integrate disparate software applications via API function calls.
- Must have a high degree of initiative and the ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines as required.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Have a passion for learning and helping others
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- 4+ years of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events
- Must be curious, proactive, highly motivated, people oriented and reliable.
- Overall 10+ years of experience in Software Development
- 4+ years of experience with on demand application development experience in Archer4+ years of experience with data feed setups in Archer
- Experience developing custom solutions, applications, and questionnaires in the RSA Archer/vGRC platform
- 4+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 5+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A