View All Delta Airlines JobsDelta Air Lines
As a member of the IT Risk team within Delta’s Information Security Governance Risk and Compliance organization, you will serve as second line of defense to manage and monitor information security and technology risks. You’ll partner with IT Portfolios (Infrastructure and Reliability, Architecture, Channels Technology), key functional partners (Legal, Privacy, Corporate Audit) and external assessors.
- Anticipate organizational impact & understand the risk associated with introducing new technologies or processes.
- Train and educate IT partners on IT risk, controls, and control effectiveness testing
- Periodically test control effectiveness, working with IT partners to close gaps in control effectiveness
- Document the controls, including the control description, process steps and testing criteria
- Engage & consult with key partners to design and develop IT controls that mitigate risk to an acceptable level.
- Lead and execute special projects as assigned.
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare clear and concise documentation
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Key industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Solid knowledge of risk and security frameworks like NIST, ISO, and COSO
- Ability to lead and mentor risk analysts
- Experience across IT domains such as application development, infrastructure, technical support and operations, or continuity of business.
- 5-7 years of IT Audit, SOX, or IT security risk assessment experience
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- BS/MS in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Services or equivalent
- Experience across Information Security domains such as governance & compliance, incident response, identity & access management, penetration testing, or e-discovery & forensics.
- Experience working in a governance environment leveraging a risk and controls mindset.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A