Website Delta Air Lines
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will join a service and sales focused team in high energy call center environment, focused on listening to, caring for and connecting with customers. In this role, you will answer calls in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner, while assessing customer needs and offering solutions and additional products. Ideal candidates should demonstrate the desire to make our customer’s travel not only superior but memorable.
As a Cyber Vulnerability and Threat Engineer, you will work with both IT and Business partners to provide guidance on vulnerability management. You will be responsible for maintaining and administering vulnerability management tools. The Cyber team seeks a self-motivated, flexible individual who is always looking for a way to improve existing processes.
- Computer skills and comfort with navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
- Demonstrate clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 calendar days after your final dose of the COVID19 vaccine.
- Reliable and committed by maintaining excellent attendance, performance, self-motivation and goal attainment.
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- One year of experience working in sales, and at least one year of experience providing customer service
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Delta Air Lines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A