At DIRECTV we are connecting the world with the coolest tech, communication, and entertainment. Our people are empowered and thrive in a culture of learning, diversity, and collaboration. Our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our innovation is driven by an inclusive and collaborative environment where your voice is heard, and opportunities are limitless. Ready to explore our opportunities?
- Strong exposure to Service Now with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support problem management process activities.
- Maintain inventory of problems under analysis and their current progress and status
- Assist in periodic Problem Mgmt. trend analysis, deep dives into known problems at monthly & quarterly periods
- Report the key measures/metrics that were identified during a problem RCA to evaluate efficacy of the long-term solution and corrective measures
- Communicating all the problems and their impact to all stakeholders.
- Track and report the problem lifecycle by ensuring that respective Incidents, Problems or Changes are identified, recorded, and tracked to resolution in line with agreed resolution plans.
- Monitor and report on production problems to ensure that the Service Level agreements are adhered to by teams involved in problem analysis.
- Monitor and report agreed upon problem management performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); RCA SLA’s, Action Item Closure SLA’s, Cleanup SLA & Repeat Problems & Problem closure / aging SLAs
- Assist the problem mgmt. team in proactive identification of problems, their analysis, and recommended improvement plans with the possible solutions obtained from technical teams for department or business unit.
- Assist in Problem Management activities like postmortem meetings, production cleanup for impacted customer’s
- Excellent awareness of different cultures and working practices across the regions
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, predominantly Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Good presentation skills with ability to present material clearly and concisely
- Ability to foster productive relationship across organizations
- Hands on experience in ITSM tools like ServiceNow, BMC, ServiceDesk is a must
- Proven experience in working in diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Self-motivated, highly analytical, critical thinker and an excellent communicator
- 3+ years of experience in the IT Operations and/or Development is required
- 3+ years of experience in dealing with highly technical staff is required
- 1+ years of experience in communicating with and presenting to executives is required
- 1+ Experience working in ITIL & ITSM processes with focus on Incident, Problem & Change Mgmt. &
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A