View All DISH Network JobsDISH Network
The position requires the ability to identify and resolve issues, concerns and equipment problems. The position also requires individuals to think independently. This technician also provides support on data tracking, time collection, audits, and collaborating on special projects.
- Be able to interact with a proactive attitude and customer mindset when working with production associates, supervisors and coworkers from other areas or departments.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and basic electrical issues to ensure production equipment is operating according to requirements and specifications.
- Some of the equipment includes conveyors, industrial robots, case erectors and others.
- Able to work on tasks as directed with minimal supervision and as part of a team. Not afraid to ask questions or seek out information or help as needed.
- Familiarity with 5S, TPM and other Lean Manufacturing techniques is a plus.
- Physical ability to lift and move production equipment such as benches, racks, carts, cabling and computers.
- Ability to perform his/her daily duties following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Sequence of Events (SOE) and other related documentation.
- Experience with safe operation of standard power tools (drills, drivers, saws, etc.) highly desired.
- Assist other groups (IT, Maintenance, Facilities, Production) as required or instructed by supervisor
- Track progress, resolve problems, and report results through end of shift summaries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Collect data to support time studies, reports, work instructions, visual aids, flowcharts and be able to submit recommendations for change.
- Other duties as required. This list is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- Assist with special engineering projects such as new product introduction, layout and/or process changes.
- Technical school or service training beyond high school desired.
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as assigned by supervisor. May be required to swap shift schedules periodically to accommodate shifts in production and maintenance scheduling.
- Participate in improvement events and provide feedback regarding trials, projects, and opportunities for improvement.
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: EL Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A