View All DISH Network JobsDISH Network
We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation expertise and a passion for sharing it, our techs are driving demand for their services far into the future.
- Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, and whole-home connectivity technology;
- Conduct site surveys and conduct in-home assessments
- You will install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology;
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, connected, with a high degree of integrity
- Valid driver’s license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard
- An eye for opportunities to sell to every customer
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask
- Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to adapt, both in mentality and work hours. Five/six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs.
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Asheville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A