View All DISH Network JobsDISH Network
DISH Wireless has an exciting opportunity for a Development Specialist to join our team. The Development Specialist will provide project support for the local Wireless Development team. Development Specialists are a critical part of ensuring development efforts across the DISH wireless portfolio have appropriate resources assigned. This position will work with the local market team to help ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. This position is great for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, challenging work environment and is detail oriented. This type of position involves multi-tasking and managing aspects of multiple projects at the same time.
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment) needed to support field based efforts are available.
- Organize and manage multiple competing projects.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team.
- Manage the end-to-end process of bidding work to vendors, coordinating work orders and ensuring timely payments to vendors. Take ownership and develop a thorough understanding of key employee and customer impacting initiatives through analysis of current programs.
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management.
- Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and improve processes for future programs.
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects.
- Analyze all site development project documentation for accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific documents.
- Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and Access
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination and CAD drawings.
- 2-4 years of experience with resource coordination functions preferably in the real estate, construction, or wireless industry
- Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills
- Desire to continually learn.
- Ability to self-manage projects
- Ability to communicate findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues.
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A