View All DISH Network Jobs DISH Network
The DISH Fiber Sales Team is responsible for identifying and signing new DISH Fiber customers.
- Leading internal initiatives to improve our business
- Collaborating with your fellow teammates to share learnings and best practices
- Negotiating deal teams
- Selling into specific, strategic regional markets by working directly with local decision-makers and influencers.
- Prospecting and lead generation
- Educating and informing customers
- Selling into national portfolios at the corporate level.
- Regardless Of The Approach, You Will Be Responsible For
- Delivering quotes and proposals
- An ability to form professional, long-lasting relationships
- The initiative to create opportunities independently
- Adept use of the spoken and written word
- The intelligence to learn a complex solution and the communication skills to sell it
- An ability to travel up to 50% of the time (COVID19 permitting)
- Our company’s values: Curiosity, Pride, Adventure, and Winning
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and/or four years of relevant experience.
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A