View All DISH Network JobsDISH Network
The Field Operations Supervisor/Manager provides leadership and manages overall direction for the Field Service Technician team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are looking for a leader with strong problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service focus.
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you will be responsible for directing, coaching, and developing technicians to create a high performing team that delivers the best customer service possible. This highly rewarding position offers a very competitive starting salary plus the opportunity to earn generous bonuses based on the performance of your team. We provide a company vehicle, free DISH programming, paid training, and incredible opportunity for advancement.
- Training existing Installers/Technicians on changing processes, procedures and technologies;
- Conducting on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality service and adherence to safety standards;
- Supporting new employees through training and future development;
- Demonstrating and coaching behaviors that ensure quality customer service;
- Managing fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep;
- Monitoring and coaching to improve team and individual performance;
- Addressing escalated customer and/or employee issues.
- Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports;
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports;
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends;
- Ability to write reports and correspondence. Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, working in small spaces and/or various heights, work in all climates and safely operate a motor vehicle.
- High School diploma, college degree preferred but not required;
- A strong competency in leading, developing, mentoring, and coaching;
Company: DISH Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A