With an emphasis on proportion, form, detail, and functionality, the hard surface modeler creates three-dimensional objects to be painted, animated and used in a production.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Perform effective till transactions that enhance the Guest perception and observe all relevant SOPs protecting Company assets including cash handling
- Perform scripted and non-scripted events for Guests in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Maintain a neat and organised Store both on stage and back stage so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding Store environment.
- Ensure that all new product is on stage so that the Guest can experience the most current assortment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards. Participate in markdowns, event set-up and Stage Sets
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Success in working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Retail/service experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A