View All Disney JobsDisney
The Content Distribution team is in charge of distributing the physical and digital content of our entire Walt Disney Company France cinema and TV catalog.
The role of Head of Digital Store Management is key in the growth of Disney’s digital transactional business with third parties in Europe, Africa and Russia covering EHV and TVOD
- Responsible for the creation and coordination of the promo catalog for France:
- Complete understanding of annual promotional objectives including key opportunities and internal processes
- In coordination with the Regional Office, work on the catalog opportunities to be offered for France
- Perform an analysis of Disney promotions and recommendations to put in place
- Promotional support for Films, TV content and Apps including title selection, post promo analysis to identify growth levers, trends, etc.
- Report to the Regional Office on the commercial activations implemented
- Follow up on new releases, list prices including promotional (one-off) prices and competitive offers
- Prepare iTunes connect, Google and Amazon submission sheets for promotional offers
- Management of the iTunes store for France in conjunction with the regional office
- Key point of contact for MediaMorph or any new tool to come
- Coordinate with the regional team on the strategy and processes relating to Bonus Programs to follow for new releases
- Optimize the availability of bonuses with customers, especially for exceptional opportunities with the Marvel and Lucas brands, pre-order incentives, etc…. Maintain and update a grid of commercial opportunities for the digital store
- Create / locate summary sheets for customers with bonus programs
- Animate and direct the uploads of content for close distribution in the United States.
- Commercial character with a digital content background
- Comfortable with numbers, interpreting data and writing marketing recommendations
- Very comfortable in project management
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a sales or commercial manager. Experience in digital media sales is essential as well as in customer relations.
- Very comfortable in English, you know how to evolve in a multicultural environment.
- Strong synthesis and analysis skills.
- Teamwork, management of several files at the same time
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bordeaux, FR
Application Deadline: N/A