View All Disney JobsDisney
With an extremely rigorous profile, the Home Entertainment Administrative and Business Analytics assistant works closely with the local Home Entertainment Director, Key Account Managers, the entire Supply Chain team and marketing product managers.
- Coordinate sales and marketing communications with the Askell team
- Update the schedule used by Askell sales representatives
- Participate in the organization of National Meetings (March, June, September & December)
- Supervise the escalation of Box and POS needs
- Supervise the creation of post release highlighting books
- Contract annual trade agreements.
- One-off commercial operations contracts
- Service provision contracts signed with third-party companies (Askell, Belga Film, Bilbo, etc.)
- Assist key account managers in the management of all administrative documents related to the monitoring of customer accounts:
- Attend team meetings and RMV (report)
- Assist key accounts in the preparation of their client meetings
- GFK market figures
- Sales figures for TWDCF products provided by distributors under the agreements.
- Any market information likely to influence the volumes set up and the commercial policy in general.
- Build sales forecast curves for new products and main catalog operations in collaboration with the local Home Entertainment Director
- Excellent practice of office tools (Excel and Power Point in particular)
- Rigor and analytical mind
- Compensation in mathematics
- Fluent business English (read, written, spoken)
- Good knowledge of Mass Distribution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marseille, FR
Application Deadline: N/A