View All Domino's JobsDomino's
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is responsible for the overall maintenance and provisioning of the RedHat Linux environment within eCommerce at Domino’s, both VMWare Guest and Kubernetes platforms. This position requires a wide base of knowledge from basic Linux administration through capacity planning.
- Participate in automation activities related to their functions, managing content in revision control
- Provide capacity planning and trending analysis with regards to system and service performance over time
- Ensure services are upgraded to N, or N-1 where required by the business on a quarterly basis
- Perform regular operating system patching, rebooting, and remediation of identified security vulnerabilities
- Ensure base server platforms are upgraded to N, or N-1 where required by the business on a quarterly basis
- Ensure server provisioning practices and documentation are current and maintained
- Perform service benchmarking to determine the impact of application of upgrades, tuning parameters, or business requirements
- Participate in regular security analysis and operating system hardening requirement discussions
- Ensure platform consistency is achieved between each stack and environment, prior to each release cycle
- Ensure a standard platform is available, current, and extensible for both eCommerce and Corp environments
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies.
- Ability to work independently on large, complex projects with minimal guidance
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Prefer experience with middleware tools such as ActiveMQ, RadiantLogic and PingFederate
- Extensive knowledge in platform management in VMWare and Kubernetes
- 5+ years production application support experience in a high uptime environment
- Ability to manage and execute scripting such as bash and python
- 5+ years hosting experience in a large heavy-traffic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytic skills
- 5+ years UNIX administration experience including diagnosis of performance issues, package management, load estimation, kernel tuning, networking configuration, etc.
- Ability to manage content in BitBucket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A