View All DoorDash JobsDoorDash
As part of DoorDash’s Support Operations Team, we’re looking for an experienced Workforce Planner to help develop and scale our support lines of businesses in the Phoenix area. This role will be a key player in planning our monthly, daily, and hourly staffing levels and ensure we’re providing our customers with best-in-class service with up to date hiring plans. This role will play a vital part in improving forecast accuracy, reporting, and planning around floor staff utilization and efficiency.
- Partner with Real Time Analysts for demand insight and outage reporting.
- Analysis on historical data to provide insights that improve support operations.
- Build and maintain support capacity plan models at a monthly, weekly, and interval level for a large, 24/7/365 organization.
- Build shift-bids and schedules for pilots, internal support teams, and as needed for business operations.
- Schedule shifts for support, and allocate PTO allowances by LoB.
- Work with our operations team to track how our staffing is being implemented and optimized. Make proactive and corrected improvements.
- Build out and report on seasonality trends in a complex, growing support organization.
- Build and improve reports on agent staff utilization and schedule optimization, both globally and by line of business.
- Guide Short-Term staffing adjustments to address current staffing gaps.
- Data visualization experience a plus
- Well-organized and attentive to detail; have outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Experience with outsourced customer support vendors is a plus
- Enjoy attacking complex problems and building something that hasn’t existed before.
- Prior experience with Workforce Management software (e.g., NICE, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities, you can execute and get the job done.
- Have an owner mentality; you’re focused on quality, output driven, an extreme hustler, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better.
- Minimum of 3 years of workforce planning or other relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demand Forecasting experience across different channels (Chat/Phone/Email).
- Experience with databases and understanding complex SQL queries
- Analytical and data driven – you love getting into the weeds.
- Fluent in Excel formulas and Erlang calculations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A