View All DoorDash JobsDoorDash
DoorDash Essentials is a big bet to bring our customers everything they need at home – not just restaurant food – to their doors as fast as possible. Warehouse Associates are the backbone of our operations, and are responsible for receiving product, picking, packing, and staging orders, and warehouse day-to-day organization and cleaning.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
- Warehouse organization. Conduct inventory counts, clean and organize warehouse, manage spoilage processes, and help do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Picking, packing, and staging. Accurately pick items in customers’ orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Putaway. Place received product in the appropriate locations throughout warehouse.
- Receive orders. Receive product from partners, verify that shipments are accurate and free of damage, and resolve inaccuracies.
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A college diploma is bonus points.
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player. You work well with others, and you bring a great attitude to your work each and every day. You have high integrity and are excited to delight customers.
- You’re able to be on your feet, and move heavy product. You are excited and physically able to lift up to 40 lbs, with or without accommodation, and can operate a pallet jack and hand truck.
- You have a proven track record of success in a warehouse, retail, or restaurant environment.
- You’re organized and proficient in Google Docs and Google Sheets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A