Dyson has a growing range of Internet connected products, including our robot vacuum cleaners and connected air purifiers. Our mobile app, Dyson Link, is one of the key components in providing greater intelligence, understanding, and control to our connected devices. We are passionate about ensuring our app matches the same high standards as the rest of Dyson’s engineering team. We are looking for an iOS Developer to join the team building this app which supports over a million machines worldwide.
You are an experienced iOS developer, with a passion for Computer Science and Software Engineering, including algorithms, design patterns, and software architecture principles. You will have been working in a team delivering software using an agile framework such as SCRUM, and you will understand how to write high-quality, unit-tested Swift code.
- Work alongside and help mentor other members of the team
- Identify new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards and quality
- Develop features for our Dyson Link app, ensuring they are tested, robust and scalable
- Work with everyone in the wider team: TPOs, Scrum Masters, test engineers, cloud developers, UX/UI designers and embedded software engineers
- Good experience of writing unit tests, including designing for testability and ideally TDD
- Experience with reactive functional programming using RxSwift
- Experience of Git Flow, continuous integration and Agile teamwork
- Deep knowledge of Swift and native iOS development
- Good familiarity with design patterns, including MVVM, MVI or VIPER
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A