Strategy, Platforms and Enablement Overview: The Strategy, Platforms and Enablement team have overall responsibility for ensuring full alignment of the IT strategic plans with those of broader Dyson. Driving enabling platforms and services to ensure the broader service and product teams can deliver exceptional results and achieve the unimaginable. The team leads bringing technology insights and innovation into our strategy and roadmaps, through Centers of Excellence focused on core enabling platforms and strategic missions focused on accelerate delivery and delivering efficiency.
Provides ownership for ‘mission control’ for the region with responsibility for providing an integrated and single view of work across the region – ensuring we are focused on the right things, at the right time in the right way. This includes providing services across Service Integration and Management, Portfolio and PMO.
- Creates and provides accurate and timely information across the regional portfolio to enable effective control and decision making. The information “hub”.
- Provides assurance to the regional IT Director and central team that appropriate action has been taken to deliver the regional portfolio benefits to time, cost, and quality
- Tracking and reporting: Tracking KPI’s and providing regular status updates and exception reports as required to ensure all key stakeholders are provided with the information, they require
- Portfolio insight: Supporting management decisions through analysis and insights including lessons learned, risk and issues, financial forecasts, and other key information.
- Producing service reports to drive best practice ITIL governance and to identify CSI opportunities
- Provide on call support for weekend and national holidays in order to provide 24/7/365 pan pillar & core platform service owner support for major incidents/escalations
- Provide major incident support for pan pillar & core platform services in a follow the sun approach
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity
- Ability to offer solutions to various IT related problems, at times when under pressure
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results driven
- Inquisitive, proactive, and innovative
- Assertive and strong leader who is ethical and has a high level of personal integrity
- Quick learner who is willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on
- Thrives on change.
- Sensitive to cultural differences across Dyson Worldwide
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- 8+ years of experience delivering IT solutions in fast paced environments
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with key IT stakeholders up to and including senior leadership and international colleagues
- Powerful change agent
- A visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development, and service delivery
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A