About the role The Customer Returns Supervisor will be responsible for various post-sales support journeys for Dyson Direct Americas. This role will support mapping, organizing, overseeing and analyzing direct consumer refunds, Dyson Service Center support operations processes, and service support processes. The Customer Returns Supervisor will be responsible for improving processes and system efficiencies to maximize customer experience, operational improvements and agent process efficiency regarding service and aftersales related tasks.
- Deliver consistent feedback and 1:1s to all members of the team.
- Manage team on day to day operations while ensuring safety and general functionality.
- Proactively pursue engagement and a 5 star employee experience for your team
- Responsible for executing all change requests or escalation tickets regarding standard operational procedures, as well as creating document flows for requested changes from the leadership team.
- Understand the impact of changes to processes, and continuously look for ways to improve customer/employee experience while driving the business.
- Partner with teams within the company to ensure cross-functionality of all operations, whether currently in place or soon to be changed/implemented.
- Provide training on efficiency projects, refresher trainings and process improvement changes
- Provide specialized systems support to teams as needed as it relates to refunds and service support operations
- Represent the team for cross-functional calls and meetings pertaining to refunds, service support operations and inventory when and if needed
- Responsible for reporting, dashboarding and providing regular updates on processes of refunds, service support operations including but not limited to: backlog assessments, open orders, productivity, volumes, run rates, quality assurance, growth analysis and budgetary requests.
- Create and deliver engaging and accurate reporting to key members of the business and confidently speak about this data in meetings and/or presentations.
- High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office.
- High level ability to troubleshoot and support field and office team on all system functions.
- High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify and meet their needs.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business.
- Knowledge of Dyson products would be a distinct advantage.
- 4+ or more years of management or supervisor experience required.
- Experience managing multiple employees required.
- Experience developing and delivering regular KPI reporting required.
- Experience managing relationships across functions and departments and 3rd party companies strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with Dyson Back Office Systems preferred. (SAP ECC, SAP CRM, Dyson Central, SharePoint, Outlook) strongly preferred.
- Experience training multiple individuals preferred.
- Customer Experience Leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A