At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
- Gain knowledge of Dyson products inside and out and be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- This is a part time weekend role that includes a competitive hourly rate, a one-time clothing allowance, and a monthly bonus incentive plan.
- Create shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new
- Experience working with a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 35lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A