- The Cyber Compliance Officer is responsible for monitoring the compliance of easyJet against our internal policies and external requirements such as NISR and PCI DSS. This will allow easyJet to track compliance on a continuous basis and ensure that all mandatory compliance reporting is met. Additionally, the specialist is responsible for reporting against internal compliance objectives, polices and standards.
- Development of overall compliance reporting metrics.
- Day to day liaison with relevant bodies in respect of compliance reporting
- Tracking activities against the compliance calendar
- Building relationships with peers in relevant compliance bodies
- Tracking, management and reporting of audit remediation activities
- Liaison with external auditors
- Collating information from the control and information asset registers to provide internal compliance reports
- Arranging meetings between external auditors and internal resources
- Preparation of compliance reports to relevant bodies such as the CAA and acquiring banks
- Tracking, management and reporting of risk, control and deviation remediation activities
- Preparation of material for external auditors
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Is able to work in a team. Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons. Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to work.
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications.
- Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities.
- Is fully aware of and complies with essential organizational security practices expected of the individual.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong candidates will demonstrate the desirable skills.
- This role operates at SFIA level 2
- Ideally previous work in a cyber / information security compliance role that has required a general broad understanding of controls.
- However business experience gained in a similar role combined with relevant information security / cyber security education would also be appropriate.
- Candidates must have the essential skills identified.
- COMPTIA Security + or other technical security qualification
- CRISC or similar (eg Institute of Risk Management)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, Uk
Application Deadline: N/A