View All Easyjet JobsEasyjet
- When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organizations with a better track record. Join us and you’ll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go.
This is a great opportunity to join easyJet at a fantastic time of investment as we are excited to announce the insource of our first European maintenance station in Berlin. This will become our second biggest base in Europe after London Gatwick. We are also investing over 2.2 million Euros in Berlin and have over 80 new exciting opportunities available across both maintenance engineering and engineering support.
- When supervising the work of others, ensure that acceptable standards of workmanship and quality are maintained and the correct tools are employed to accomplish the task.
- To ensure equipment, facilities, vehicles and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy
- To ensure a thorough verbal handover of any tasks that are to be carried into the next shift
- To compile and report of Technical Delay / Out of Service Reports in a timely manner. Reporting significant defects, discrepancies, incidents, accidents and events as required by the company and customer procedures.
- To ensure that replacement parts and components are of an approved type, correctly certified and released and are physically inspected prior to fitting to aircraft or component.
- To ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished to the required standards and the operating program is achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- Recording and issuing of certificates of release to service for the work accomplished in accordance with the current company and customer procedures and legislation.
- To define the priorities to the staff allocated to them to ensure that efficient use of resources are channeled to an on time and safe flight departure.
- To ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet Company procedures and legislation.
- To advise the Duty Engineer of any impending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating program
Qualification & Experience:
- High degree of customer focus – both internal and external
- Willingness to be flexible in order to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems and embrace change and drive improvements within the business
- Proven hands on operational experience in a line maintenance environment
- Good written and spoken English and German language skills
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organization;
- Hold EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 license and authorization or equivalent on company aircraft (A320)
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of applicable airworthiness legislation
- Demonstrate proficiency in IT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin, DE
Application Deadline: N/A