Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience in sales, customer service and/or leadership/management experience.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be available to work an average of 45 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Could include leadership experience in organizations/clubs, volunteer work/community service, athletics or military service.
- Must have a Bachelors degree.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A