View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous work experience handling similar functions and responsibilities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A