View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business and your success.
- Must be available to work an average of 49 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have six months of experience in sales, customer service, management, or leadership.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol convictions on record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A