Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) is excited to announce an opening for an Account Executive (AE) for the Raleigh, North Carolina territory! The Enterprise Fleet Management Account Executive position is an outside sales position that is responsible for expanding the Enterprise Fleet Management business within an assigned territory.
The Account Executive will focus on companies with a fleet of vehicles of 20 or more and have a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AE will achieve sales goals through various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. This person is also responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer’s expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The AE will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance, insurance management, licensing and cycling of fleet vehicles and disposal of the client’s vehicles.
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Create custom fleet management solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Identifying the leads of target market through referrals and national association relationships
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Responsible for all aspects of closing new business
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Examples include: lead generation, cold-calling, a consultative sales approach, commissioned sales, Executive C-Level sales (NOT retail sales/B2C sales)
Completed Bachelor’s degree required
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Finance Degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years
- Must live within a one hour commute of Raleigh, North Carolina or be moving to the area within 30 days of applying to this position
- Must have a minimum of two years of prior successful business to business (B2B)/outside sales experience
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A