View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
National and Alamo at the Raleigh/Durham International (RDU) Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR). The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A