Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
As a Staff Accountant at Enterprise, you will gain real-world business, accounting, and financial experience that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Here you’ll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder, potentially into a Controller position.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement preparation, and analysis.
We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you may have the opportunity to take on a supervisory role within a business management team. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation, overseeing all aspects of financial management and providing balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related events on driving record within the past 5 years (including DUI/DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar).
- Must be at least 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A