View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as a Car Detailer and Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes, the Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Wash, clean and dry vehicle exterior – this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work fulltime (40 hours) with a flexible schedule.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A